On Episode 76, we have Taylor Ryan in to talk about the latest batch of Google algo changes. We chatted with Taylor back in Episode 47 about Hacking Your Marketing. One ingredient in hacking is how you use Google. And Taylor, who’s CMO at Valuer in Copenhagen, is an expert on that. So, with the hubbub about the Google algo, I asked him to join me to make sense of it. I think we made some headway.
- Google Algorithm Update
- Google Diversity Update
- Matt Cutts
- Gary Vaynerchuk on Why Marketers Ruin Everything
- Google E.A.T.: Expertise, Authoritativeness and Trustworthiness
- “Your Money Or Your Life”: What Google’s Recent Algorithm Update Means For The Healthcare And Financial Industries
- Google explains how it’s fighting fake news
- Who are Google search quality raters and what do they do?
- Google Search Quality Evaluator Guidelines
- Google My Business (It’s on Wikipedia, so it’s trustworthy)
- Don’t be evil or Do the right thing
Cover photo is copyright 2019 Mark Reed-Edwards from a recent hike in Massachusetts.