On the latest episode, we’re sitting down once again with Amanda Slavin, co-founder of CatalystCreativ. Amanda is all about engagement—and I thought it might be interesting to chat about it in the wake of COVID-19. Since we last spoke, Amanda became a mother, so we find out all about that, plus we dig into how engagement has changed during COVID, how creative has been transformed, and what engagement might look like in the future. We touched on a lot more. As always with Amanda, this was a great chat. Listen closely.
A few of the things we discussed:
- Amanda’s book: The Seventh Level: Transform Your Business Through Meaningful Engagement with Your Customers and Employees
- Brand acupuncture mentioned in this LinkedIn article: The 5 Marketing Lessons We’ve Learned in 5 Years at CatalystCreativ
- “On Work” by Kahlil Gibran
- Apple’s video: How’s the whole working from home thing going for you?
- Amanda featured in Forbes: Working From Home Is Amplifying Your Workplace Issues. Here’s How To Fix It.